Sex dating in bodorgan anglesey 100 free hardcore live web cams

The S wall of the nave has windows either side of the porch; that to W a rectangular window of 4 trefoil-headed lights, that to E, also rectangular, with paired trefoil-headed lights under quatrefoils, there is a stags head in relief in the stone over the window.The N wall has similarly detailed windows; the E window (as for S wall, W window) of 3-lights, the central window (as for S wall E window) of 4-lights.

sex dating in bodorgan anglesey-10

The E wall is articulated by offset buttresses; diagonal buttresses at corners, and also along S wall of S chapel.

Entry is through a pointed-arched doorway of 2 hollow chamfered orders in the S porch; the porch has a plinth with moulded top and moulded kneelers, and a window of 2 quatrefoil lights in the W wall.

In c.1860, Owen Fuller Meyrick donated the N window with highly ornate carved grey marble surround.

The base of the frame is formed in the manner of an altar table, with ornate cusped detailing to front, trefoil-headed recesses each bearing inscription tablets to members of the Meyrick family.

The S wall of the S chapel is dominated by a slightly advanced central gabled bay, with angle buttresses and moulded finials at the kneelers.

The bay contains an exceptionally large pointed-arched window of 4 trefoil-headed lights; with a battlemented transom and Perpendicular tracery, another transom at the head.

The N window of the N chapel is similarly detailed to the E window, and the W wall has no windows; there are 2 stone plaques at the top of the wall which record the building of the original N chapel in 1640 by Richard Owen Meyrick Esq.

and of a vault beneath by his great grandson Owen Meyrick, 1730; and also the rebuilding of the N chapel by Owen Putland Meyrick Esqr. Entry to the church is through the pointed-arched, inner porch doorway; with broach stop chamfered surround.

The window has a deep hollow moulded surround and moulded label and is flanked by recessed, paired trefoil-headed lights in square frames with weathered labels.

The E elevation of the church is articulated by 3 large windows; the E wall of the S chapel has similarly detailed window to the advanced bay of the S wall; the E chancel window is a pointed-arched window of 3 trefoil-headed lights over 3 quatrefoil panels, with cusped tracery, a chamfered surround and moulded label with human head stops; and the E window of the N chapel is a pointed-arched window of 3 trefoil-headed lights and geometric tracery, with hollow-moulded surround and moulded label with floriate stops.

The upper part of the window is recessed with engaged shafts at the angles; the reveals decorated with floriate quatrefoils.

Tags: , ,